On December 28, 2018, the California Office of the Attorney General issued a notice proposing amendments to regulations regarding reporting by
- organizations holding property for charitable purposes,
- commercial fundraisers for charitable purposes,
- fundraising counsel for charitable purposes,
- commercial coventurers, and
- organizations conducting raffles,
and soliciting public comment. We are considering submitting comments, so keep your eye on this space for updates, but in the meantime, your organization may wish to review the proposals to determine if they affect your operations.